Kezia Arterberry is a published Author, Inspirational Spoken Word Poet, and Behavior Health Technician. Kezia, a Phoenix native, graduated from Grand Canyon University in 2015 with her BS in Psychology. Post graduation, she has worked in the Behavior Health field with adults who have been diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness, as well as at-risk girls in a therapeutic group home setting. Kezia’s goal is to motivate, encourage and inspire people to embrace who they are without shame, pursue their dreams and to live their lives operating in their God given purpose. She desires to see people happy, successful and thriving!
Kezia is the author of Brokennedy (Broken and Needy), Shout Out to the World: The Spoken Words of a Floetic Soul and Empower You! Mindset Transformation: A Daily Devotional for the Mind.
Kezia has performed spoken word poetry at a high school chapel service, youth conferences, church events, the Phoenix Festival of the Arts, the Arizona State Fair, the Tucson Girl’s World Expo 2018, open mics and more!
Kezia is available to speak at conferences, seminars, church events, youth and women’s events and more! Kezia is also available to perform spoken word poetry that will motivate and inspire audiences of all ages. Fill out the contact form below for more information or email: email@example.com to book now!
Speaker One-sheet and Author Media Kit is available upon request.
Set Goals & Slay
Set Goals & Slay (Design Your Life) is an interactive presentation that engages the audience to take part in 3 exercises. The purpose of this presentation is to empower individuals to dream big, set strategic goals, break past limiting beliefs and to re-define success for themselves!
- Define what success is for you
- Set strategic (SMART) goals for success
- Stay motivated and hold yourself accountable
This presentation is all about understanding what a positive, success mindset is, why it matters and how to develop it, so that you can successfully pursue and achieve your goals and ultimately live your life operating in your God given purpose.
- Mindset Transformation and why it matters
- Identify current mindset, why you have it and how to change it
- Strategies to develop a positive, success mindset
- Develop a positive, success mindset
- Transition from a fixed to growth mindset
- Embrace your past, present and future
- Break past limiting beliefs
Passion + Purpose
- Identify your passion and purpose
- Connect your passion and purpose together
- Take the first step toward living your life operating in your God given purpose!
Areas of Expertise: Self-confidence, goal-setting and developing a positive, success mindset
Words of Empowerment. Inspiration for the Soul.
Book me to speak at your event!